Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sew'n Wild Oaks Class Was In Session

Hello Everyone,
 
Yesterday I was at my happy place.  I spent the day with my Sew'n Wild Oaks girls at In Between Stitches.  Just look at what they've been up to since last month.
 
Suzanne has all of the final borders on Madrigal. 
 

I love the small, checked border along with the tiny pink flange.  It's all of this attention to detail that adds so much interest to Suzanne's quilts.


You saw this quilt last month without a few of the little faces.  They are now done and adorable!


Valery finished her Spoken For quilt.  All of the Dresden Plates were made from her stash.  Well done Valery!


Barbara finished her Southwest quilt of her own design.  I suggested she write a pattern for this beauty. I think she gave me a look that had "stink eye" written all over it!  This was beautiful.


She also made a little "Welcome August" wall hanging.  The honeybee is the logo for the shop, so this is a perfect representation for the shop, Summer, and August in general.


Barbara also finished this gorgeous batik quilt.


The crystals are an added touch of beauty.


Pat finished her "Bertie" quilts.  Stunning work.


So much adorable detail in each and every block.


What a wonderful, seasonal wall hanging to put on display for years of enjoyment.


Wendy showed us her almost completed back for a quilt.  Yes, this is the back...

 
 ,,,,for this quilt!  She made a reversible quilt......or she has two separate quilts.  Wendy is new to quilting and did a fabulous job on this quilt for her son and DIL.

 
Meeke mastered this block for Zinnie's Choice. Such wonderful fabric selections create a great deal of interest.


This little wall hanging that Suzanne is making is so sweet,


Jeanne keeps adding to her Lil' Orphan Scrappy block collection. I'm looking forward to seeing all of these cuties sewn together......all 120 of them!


Patty added two more baskets to her quilt yesterday.  Three down, six to go.


My girls are the best!  We were at the shop during the day, then many of us went to the Fall Preview Party last night to see the classes being offered at In Between Stitches this Fall.  The class schedule will be posted this week.

It was my quilty kind of day.

Soon,
Lynn

 

3 comments:

  1. Well done, ladies! Keep us posted on your upcoming classes, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Barbara's Southwest quilt really is gorgeous! What rich colors, so prettily played together. And Wendy's two-for-one is fab. I always wish I lived in your area when I visit your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great day of eye candy! Hi to all!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete